What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - matbreeze101 - 02/04/2017 [Unbanned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

matbreeze101

In-game Name
Snow Flake

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/23/2000

Member of the team that banned you.
TomTheDoge

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server #1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I broke the vdm, rule.

Why should we unban you ?
I didnt't know i was unaware that vdm meant ramming cars, I thought it was only running people over. Here is exactly what happened, I was driving and I saw 2 cops outside of their cars and a guy in a truck ran one over and fled so I chased him to ask why he ran that cop over. While i was chasing him i crashed so i hopped out to repair my car, the guy I was chasing saw i crashed and he u turned and ran me over(No medic needed) I got right back up so no nlr, once i got up i chased him down and said ''Stop the car or im going to ram you'' I then got him pinned and rammed his vehicle trying to break his tires so I can hop out a citizens arrest him. But when i hit his car he died and i guess a staff member was watching it he then kept following me with his friend with his gun out telling me to put my hands up and that i was ''going to get kicked off the island and he wanted me to get in teamspeak and me not thinking I did anything wrong I was like yeah whatever sure. I go in and get annoyed because 2 staff members are reciting me about me being wrong and in the moment was like fuck it and just left. I just went back to playing, Later when I calmed down I went back to say sorry and was banned perm for ''attitude'' and was banned right after ingame. I know now that I was wrong, I still dont think the rule is fair because I get rammed all the time when im in chases but it is what it is, I wont do it anymore.

Really hope you guys forgive me on this one, I love playing on this server. I try my absolute best to follow RP, unfortunately I didn't read this servers rules as thorough as I should have, I mainly skipped through because I have a lot of experience Rping, My intention was nowhere near to breaking RP, and I hope you guys can see that. 
Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then Mat.

You left the teamspeak in a fit of rage as far as I am aware... Not a great attitude to have to a member of staff that is merely telling you that you have done wrong and is HELPING you instead of banning you on the spot like he can.. I guess you get angry easily? How can you guarantee that you won't get angry like that again to ANY member of the community?

So you THOUGHT you knew our rules prior to joining the server, have you now read our rules? Could you quote the rules and then explain them in your own words?

Accidents happen in-game we all understand that. An accidental car crash isn't necessarily VDM, it's a road traffic collision. This is ARMA.. People are shite drivers.. If people are intentionally running people over/ramming into vehicles and what not they will be caught at some point and punished. Staff can only deal with what they see, so if you are getting run over then tell staff either by teamspeak or an in-game admin message.

Yes I know. It just wasn't my day, I guess what had really annoyed me was that the staff member was chasing me with his friend with guns. The ts server I just joined  to see what the staff member had to say but then I left because I didn't want the situation to get worse and have an argument, I was way too upset at the time. I have re-read this particular servers rules to make sure I have a more detailed understanding of what exactly this community expects from its players. I realize my mistake, and by quote the rules you mean the vdm rule or every rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just going to assume its the rule I broke.

VDM(Quoted Definition): '' (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming). ''

VDM(In my own words): Basically don't use a vehicle for any other purpose than transportation.

Cor we'd both be here for hours if you had to quote and explain every rule hahaha! 

Okay, I am willing to unban you from the game servers. Teamspeak however will need to be appealed separately. 

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back