What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MartinPure - 03/24/2017 (Awaiting Player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPure

In-game Name
Martin Pure

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco or Fade

Reason given for your ban.
DUPE

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i know i got banned for duping, i was at rebel store, bought stuff, and then i had a ghille suit in my backpack, looked like i knew how i duped, but not 100 sure how i did it.

Why should we unban you ?
Its been a long time since it happened, and ive been playing on other servers, like *REDACTED* and *REDACTED*, but dont really like the rules there, and the servers are massive rdm, and staff are not so helpful

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have removed the server names from your original post; please don't name other servers here. 

When you duped the gear, did you send an admin message to explain what had happened? Or did you just roll with it?

Hello there, thanks for responding, sorry for mention other servers. 

No, i did not. The ban came within 2-5 min after it was done. i did roll with it. i must admit. but it was only the ghillie suit and it was bugging out.

It has happened to my friend multiple times, where he has purchased gear and got another same outfit in his backpack. it was a common thing. and i did not think that would lead to a ban. im aware and i know. that duping is not allowed, but i wont say that i did it on purpose. I've tried to contact 2-3 staff members on the forums before, about an exploit/duping thing i noticed when i started playing the server. And i've talked to several staff members on teamspeak about other issues, where i spawn with 2 weapons in my backpack, when i last logged off. i only had one. 

So i am against what i did. but im not sure how i did it. i didn't get a chance to tell my story. and i left it there, and now im back after the 6 month i got told to wait. and appeal. 

if you we're to be unbanned, how do I know if something like that happens again you will be honest with us? or just "roll with it" again?

Well, i would have contacted staff, but the ban came really fast and i was driving my chooper. And Ive tried multiple times to contact staff about another dupe thing, the one with diamond spawning in the truck all the time. So i was activitly trying to help out the server and the community. But the incident that got me banned was weird, the dupe thing i did, im not Even sure how i did it. But at that time, i did not have chance to contact staff since i got banned pretty much right after it. But Ive seen the cloth shop has New layout now. So doubt i will be able to reenact it. Since i dont know how i did it. And after talking to staff after ban, They said that They were aware about the bug/dupe thing. And it was just arma stuff. But Yes, if it would happen to me again, i would contact staff right away.  As Ive always done. 

I am going to assume you still have disputed gear on your player, therefore in order for you to complete your unban you must contact a level 4 staff member on teamspeak (through the 'Join for support' channel) and link them this appeal. The staff member will unban you and request you join them on either server 1/2 and they will strip your player. After that you will be free to play. Please note, the staff member should comment here and complete the unban appeal process.

You have 2 days to complete this process, failing that this dispute will be denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good! thanks for the help, ill see if i can find a staff member to help now

I am going to assume you still have disputed gear on your player, therefore in order for you to complete your unban you must contact a level 4 staff member on teamspeak (through the 'Join for support' channel) and link them this appeal. The staff member will unban you and request you join them on either server 1/2 and they will strip your player. After that you will be free to play. Please note, the staff member should comment here and complete the unban appeal process.

You have 2 days to complete this process, failing that this dispute will be denied
Sat on the teamspeak for 1 hour and 40 min, talked to support level 4, and he told me i should wait for you SamatLewis to help out. 

@MartinPure Apologies for the inconvenience. ANY LEVEL 4 staff member can process your ban appeal. Please try again at your earliest convenience 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back