What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - loli - 06/24/2016 (Denied - Permabanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loli

In-game Name
loli

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogant

Reason given for your ban.
Flying a Heli whilst Restrained

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because whilst inside the PD at the helipad I went into a helicopter as a Pilot whilst restrained and I attempted to fly away which is against the rules.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I am completely new is my defence but I know it isn't as I should always read the rules. When I was with the cops (4/5 of them) they were absolute lads they were role playing very well and they were very funny. It went a bit too far at my end as I thought it would be funny as a joke to steal a Police Heli as my great escape after being caught with 110+ cocaine. The banter went too far and I deserved that as it went into breaking rules and I have found the rule section of the server and I have read through them all multiple times. I have only just got Arma 3 so I am completely new to Life version as also I got a new Gaming PC as I used to play on console. Thankyou for reading this. I love playing on this server and it is the first and only server I play on! I have read the rules over and over and I promise this will never happen again! <3 :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you not aware that this is a serious RP community?

No I was not aware that this was a serious RP community. This is the 1st ever server I have played on and after the ban it was a huge wake up call. I have read the rules and have realised how many of them there are and how the rules are very tight on the server which is good because there is rules in place to stop people like myself and it cuts of the players who do not want to roleplay in a serious environment and it keeps all the abiding ones to have fun and express their roleplay. But I want to be part of the good players and I do not want to be that guy who ruins roleplay for others. Like I have said I have ensured myself on all the rules for this community to ensure that it won't happen again. @Crumble

Thank-you for your response :) it is now still Awaiting Admin @Crumble

Also I want to apologise to @ArrogantBreadwhich was the person who banned me. I hope that you can give forgiveness of my actions.

Why are you bumping your appeal?

I do not call this bumping. In fact I think apologising to @ArrogantBread is a must considering this is a ban appeal, this is just additional information being added. I apologise. Is there any chance that I could speak to you via teamspeak ?

I really really really really really really want to get back on this server and my 5 day wait shows dedication, I'm not a troll either. What I did was just for fun that got out of hand.

From your recent status update... you have either lied here by saying you have read the rules... or you are just ignoring them.

Or maybe this is taking too long compared to other applications and I have spent so many hours on your server and here is a fun fact, I bought this game to play on your server si that will be money wasted. I have friends who play on that server who I can only talk to and play with them on there so that is me lost some friends now. I am a loyal player I have apologised and apologised and it is getting really annoying now and I do not care if you keep saying there is no time frame etc, yes there is admins deliberately ignore applications for days to serve punishment when infact the problem just gets worse as players will be pi***d off. I want to play on that server again, it was 1 rule. I do not care if you guys say its strict rules you have to read them etc, i am fully aware but what i did should not be looked over as a serious offence. Please I beg of you please forgive me, I cannot wait any longer.

182 Views, 7 day ban , vip il sea lion got unbanned early etc i want to be unbvanned right now i have barely done anything wrong

Ok I will review this right now based on your demands!

Denied

You exploited by glitching into the helicopter, I consider what you did an exploit instead of Poor Roleplay/Fail RP and a major rule violation. This is a permanent ban without appeal, your time is done.

Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back