What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - LichWar - 05/10/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LichWar

In-game Name
LichWar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/10/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 7.1.4

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned from what the staff told me, because I did low roleplay.I got to say that I don't have the best roleplay in the world and I didn't know the quote "Put your hands up or you will be shot" is bad RDM, it happened to me also and I got killed.

Why should we unban you ?
First, I got a recorded evidence made by my friends which attended to my robbery that I said "Put your hands up or you will be shot", like I said I really didn't know it is bad RDM, I knew only that RDM is not allowed and I don't think I should've been banned..I didn't even get a warning about it so how would I know it?(Edit:Apparently I got some warnings but my teammates were speaking and I couldn't hear the teamspeak thing when you get a message)I don't really know what to say instead "Put your hands up or I will shot". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gezVVSOhCkI - This is the link from when the robbery almost ended. They screamed when I got the warning also, there you can see, and I said something like "leave or I will shot" but and the beggining of robbery I said "Put your hands up or I'll shot". The full robbery will be uploaded on youtuber tomorrow near 5 PM or 6 PM GMT.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the not on your name  waiting at fuel station robbery, as soon as police or anyone showed up, it was immediately "Hands up or I will shoot"/"Leave or I will shoot". Did it even after my warning him on ts.

All you show in your video is you shooting a cop the second he steps out of the car.

RDM is not killing but rather shooting without quality roleplay.

That being said Why did you continue after you were warned by a staff member? (forum mod @Jamz)

I pasted the rule of;

(7.1.4) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, put your hands up or i will shoot etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM.

To him multiple times in Teamspeak to see if it would change his way of doing things... thought he would have tabbed out to see the message spam on Teamspeak, turns out he didn't... so "technically" speaking, he didn't actually see the warning... regardless though, he broke the rule as is now banned.

(game mod @ArrogantBread)

@ArrogantBreadThat was Fabian a guy from my gang which recorded not me, I specified in the appeal that my friend recorded.And about that I didn't shoot/killed anyone, my friends did I just said put your hands up or you will get shot.I understand what I did wrong here and it will never happen again if I will ever get unbanned.Thanks for the time given to read this message.

And about that I really didn't see the warnings and I know it is my fault there.

Ok, Ill ignore the fact you were warned. You must always give some quality roleplay before shooting. Otherwise things quickly become a death match.

Equally in that video you are all going crazy, just take a second and slow down. You will find roleplay comes easier

Unbanned - Follow the rules from now on

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back