What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Koen :DDDD - 03/06/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen :DDDD

In-game Name
Abdull-Hamid

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TheSoldier

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
There was a guy at the oil trader and i was in a tower 500 meters away. My friends were at the oil trader and they said they initiated and the guy was trying to escape. They ordered me to kill them. turned out my friend was in a car when he initiated so the guy i shot couldnt hear it. Also in his video you didnt hear it so it looked like i randomly shot the guy.

link to video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it was at around 3:30. The admin said this video doesnt have to do anything with why im banned but this is just what happened through our eyes. 

Why should we unban you.
I was in a tower 500meters away and got ordered to shoot him. My friend said he initiated on him so i thought i was clear to shoot him.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you were ordered to RDM and you did. Why is it important to make sure RP has been initiated?

There was no RDM involved, I have seen both video's and these gentlemen had their sound turned so low that you could only hear his keyboard and on the background if you listen very closely you can hear someone "blabbering" something but his sounds are turned down so low that you can not hear that there was initiating. So I think all of this is just a miss understanding and unfortunately Abdull has been banned for these inconveniences.

Besides all of this you can hear on minute 4:19 that there is an actually initiating. 

We have talked with Mr. Shadow and we came to the conclusion all of this was just a misunderstanding and we "shook hands and got over with it".

I didnt got ordered to rdm we initiated and they ran. The guy had his sound so low that you cant hear it. Its importend to initiate because otherwise everyone would just shoot eachother without rp amd then it wouldnt be an rp server

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back