What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - KingBob (Denied - Permaban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBob

In-game Name
Sid

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/17/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Droge Worst

Reason given for your ban.
mass rdm

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think I was banned for killing someone on the spawn island. I don't know if I killed 1 or 2, but if it says "mass" it must be more then 1. When I'm on desctop and I go back to game I start fireing, someone had to be in front of me and I could kill him.

Why should we unban you.
I didn't made it on purpose.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So what exactly happened? Why did you decide to shoot and kill people on spawn island 

I was on ts with him, it happens to me too, when i alt tab back to the game and have gun in my hand sometimes it fires for some reason. He said "Oh shit ive shot someone" i asked him where and he said that at spawn, so I thought he means Athira but so i had a go at him for not RPing but he said that he shot someone at the island, I asked him who it was but people were connecting and he couldnt find the guys name coz Ive told him to send the guy a msg that you will give him money for the lost gear and that it was an accident.

So what exactly happened? Why did you decide to shoot and kill people on spawn island 
As I said, it wasn't on purpose so I didn't decide to do that. As MTR said, my pistol shot alone after doing something on desctop and after that I have alt tabed and just saw my pistol firing

Now I will w8 with alt tabing until it's safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sorry for posting here @Crumble i was the person he killed on Spawn island i was waiting for the spawn screen to load i see him aiming a pistol at me then he kills me i have the footage if you need it .

Denied

Killing on spawn island is considered an exploit as far as I'm concerned. I don't believe this was an accident as it was listed as mass RDM from a trusted game moderator.

Unfortunately your time is done here, this is not forgivable. I wish you good luck finding a new server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back