What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kapraizhen (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins 

Kapraizhen has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Miguel
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198023054995
Your GUID or Steam ID: e29cb5c8042ff78389d06853e70659ae
Date & Time you was banned:: 16 January 2015, Around 3 AM.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was RDM by a one gang there was a lot of there people shooting at me. I run away on my truck full of drugs they shased me for a while until they got me stuck and to protect myself I run over them. I know that is not acceptable by the rules and Im sorry.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Rule 5: Rest of Altis

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: It has been over 6 six months since Im banned. Im really sorry for what happened. I would like to get a final chance and I wont break the rules. I just wanna have fun.
Happy holidays to everybody.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You were a bit of a twerp last time you tried to get unbanned here. Some long standing members who are well trusted here were speaking about your multiple rule breaks. What has changed since then?

Since I was banned, I kept playing on Arma 3 on different servers and different mods. Nowadays, I have a much better knowledge about how the game works. When I starting playing Arma 3, Altis Life was my first server so I was noob, I made a lot of mistakes and I broke a lot of rules, but today I have away more experience about the game what allows me play a better game without bothering the others members. 

I apologize myself to Vladic Ka for all the accusations that I made to him last time I tried to get unbanned, I was upset and I said a lot os things I didnt mean. I am really sorry. 

I apologize myself to all Altis Life Team Members for all the trouble I've caused.

I apologize myself to all Altis Life Gamers that in someway I caused them troubles in-game, what made their game worse.

Best Regards,

Kapraizhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back