What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - KAJSTR95 - 06/12/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAJSTR95

In-game Name
Jak

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Stealing NHS

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I stole an NHS vehicle.

Why should we unban you ?
At the time I was banned I had not read the rules which I have now read and understand fully why these rules are in place. I took a medics car from a NHS hospital and took it for a joyride. I seriously didnt think this was going to be a ban but after reading the rules I understand that in me taking this vehicle it could have caused problems for the medics causing them to waste time on getting another car so they could help someone. This also affects the player who as we have all had was probably waiting too long for the medics anyway because someone wasted them on their was to process apples. I truly believe I deserve this ban in the fact that it has made me understand how this brilliant server works. Would have sent this appeal earlier but the security captcha wasnt working :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you not read the rules before joining the serer? If prompts you to read them before you click that continue button 

Sorry I hadn't looked into Altis life for a while and wasn't sure how strict the server was going to be. I didn't read the rules because at the time I wasn't sure I needed to but after playing for a while on another server talking to an admin I see why the rules for different servers vary and why your rules should be read to stop this happening. At the time I truly thought that if I stole the car there would be consequences but I thought it would be something like police chase me and catch me so when they impounded the car I was shocked but then the ban come and reading the rules I see why but the vehicle was left unlocked and the medic wasn't near the car. This all must seem like excuses but I have learnt now to read everything first before even starting and not to mess around with medics or police cars. Also I had played the server many months before I came back and then didn't have to click continue again. Sorry again for my silly and childish actions and I hope you can welcome me back as I do enjoy your server over any other and would be proud to come back. Sorry for spelling or grammar or if my sentences don't make sense Im dyslexic lol.

Have you fully read the rules and ready to follow them doing forward?

Also sorry but Drew said I ran him over and was wearing an admin suit? not too sure where he was going with that I may have had the suit from the store in the market but im sure I was wearing the blue polo? sorry just don't wanna be called a cheat or whatever. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back