What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JUDGE (Unbanned 12/07/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUDGE

Dear Admins 

JUDGE has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: JUDGE
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148632308/
Your GUID or Steam ID: 4f2a49b85ea664268b68584a39521c9b
Date & Time you was banned:: 6th april
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph ♥
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: i was banned because a VDM'd one person
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I think i should be given another chance because i am getting back into role playing in arma 3 and i can only remember having the most fun on this server so i would like continue playing with altislife.co.uk, Im good at roleplaying and have brought my friends to the server that occasionally play. i would like another chance because i have been a player of altislife.co.uk for a long time and have donated om the odd occasion to support the server and hoping with this last chance i will be able to for fill my gaming experience with altislife.co.uk
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/23786-vdm-judge/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
i made a new account because for some odd reason everytime i wanted to log in i would need to reset the password , and that meant that i had to wait for the email to change my password which could take more than a hour . so i made a new account and it seems to be working fine

the same thing happens with those accounts , the website doesn't remember the password and i have to go to my email and wait sometimes a hour to change the password and then when i come back i have to do it again because it doesn't remember my password. 

I have unbanned you but I will be watching your account fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back