What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Josh Chin - 03/08/2017 (Unbanned 22/03/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Chin

In-game Name
Josh Chin

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/08/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Duping

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I will admit to everything, I have duped before but a most of the time it has to look fishy it had been moving stuff into a house and rearming me and my gang after we died. But I'm not going to lie I have done them things in the past.

Why should we unban you ?
I really want to carry on playing as I have such good fun playing with my friends, and i have put a lot of hours into playing this server and i wish for that to continue increasing. It would be such a shame not allowing me to carry on playing. I think it was just my ignorant and laziness to abuse such a glitch. I assure you if you unban me it will not happen again. I only discovered this glitch like a week ago by accident and it was stupid to think that it was not traceable and that you couldn't see. after getting this ban it has made me realise that I should not be so childish and stupid which I'm am sure that will change how I play this game in the long run and make me appreciate how people get to such high amounts of items and money legit. I'm sorry for abusing this glitch I am sure you can see past this and realise that is was stupid and if I find such a glitch I will instead report these glitches so I'm not the one getting in trouble.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
rearming me and my gang
Did they tell you how to do this exploit then? Had you not been caught you wouldn't have had a second thought about it, would you?

I understand that sometimes people take advantage of exploits as it's the 'easy' way to play however it is NOT fair on all the other players that play legitimately, that play here because we have a FAIR system (be it rebel/UNMC/NHS/POLICE/STAFF)

How can a cheater like you improve the quality of our game servers?

I understand what you are saying and it was a poor desition to make. No, my friends didn't tell me about it, I found it just by accident. I personally think that after this if I was to ever get unbanned it would change the way I play as I don't want to waste the hundreds of hours I've put into the server as that would be a waste, also I believe that I would have learnt that exploiting glitches is an extremly easy way to play and is cheapskate way to play. Going back into the server would change how I play forever as I do not want to make my time I've put on the server to waste.

@Samatlewis

If you expect to be unbanned after exploiting for your own gain, you will need to agree to having your character wiped back to default and start again. We want you to do it legitimately this time and be a good influence to the community through roleplay. Do you agree to these terms?

I certainly do agree to that and have many thanks in considering unbanning me as I loved to play on the server and like you said I will certainly do my best to be a good influence from then on. 

Many Thanks Josh

@TomTheDoge

Last edited by a moderator:
This appeal will await actioning by a developer / management member who will wipe the account.

Locked.

Wipe has now occurred. He can be unbanned. Note that we will not unban if banned again... I *hate* dupers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back