What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jordd (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordd

Banned
In-game Name
Jordd

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/07/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
The Shadow

Reason given for your ban.
1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for a Whatsapp conversation that took place at the start of the week that was mean't to be a joke chat and everything said in it was not meant to be taken personal.

Why should we unban you.
Because i'm not a bully, i would never intentionally bully anybody. The conversation we had was mean't to be taken as a joke and nothing serious. After i found out that i had offended this member of the community i spoke to them immediatly and resolved the issue, they said that they were happy with what we had spoke about and wouldn't be taken it any further, so i dont quite understand why 4 days later ive been banned for it? but as a member of the community ive been involved in quite a few RP events from the weapon truck convoy to the firework display this evening. All i can say is that i'm sorry for anything that i have said and anyone that i have offended and i hope that you can forgive me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Under review/reading info

I would like to say it's been an absolute pleasure playing here, shame about the toxic people ive met along my time but i wish you all the best in the future take care.

#MALLARDSQUAD4LYFE

Rip me

I personally think you're making a mistake but do what you want 

i told you my side and you decided to just ignore it 

you think its a story but i didn't lie even once in what i said and if you actually read what i wrote i didn't think i bullied her and now i just don't care 

thanks for a great time on arma as well as having a mostly awesome people and brilliant rollplay 

just upset that its at an end now 

gg guys 

bye

Just for records, can I have access to some of the evidence @Crumble @Adam

Denied. Permanently. How can you banter with someone by bullying them. All your stories, and I'll call them that, all come across differently, and here we are...
This is an adult community, If you can't grow a pair of balls and be a gentleman then you can go be a boy in another community where everyone's a jerk.

This ban is permanent, you'll be lucky if she doesn't contact the police in regards to the way she's been treated.

Go pick a law:

• Protection from Harassment Act 1997
  • Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
  • Malicious Communications Act 1988
  • Communications Act 2003
  • Breach of the Peace (Scotland)
  • Defamation Act 2013
Denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back