What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jordan_9797 - 04/18/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_9797

In-game Name
[TC] Jordan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Don't know.

Reason given for your ban.
https://gyazo.com/9467ea44dcc40f2ef22de7503cd3ee53

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Me and a couple of my friends joined this gang called TC, the leader took me hostage and offered me a position so I invited my friends too as they were really generous with money as it was a big gang, upon joining I realised there was a lot of money in the gang funds so I asked multiple times how he got the money but he would just reply with how its a big gang and they would go on gang drug runs with HEMMT's. A couple days later while playing I heard about the gang leader and his friend glitching money or something and a few minutes after we were all banned in the gang. Over the next couple of weeks we were told to sit and wait, we did but after a month I just kinda moved on to trying new communities.

Why should we unban you.
I think I should be unbanned as I heard it was only the leader and his friend who was breaking the rules, I had nothing to do with the leaders exploits, and since i was only in the gang for a couple of days, I never did realise that the gang wasn't doing drug runs for the money. This server was the first altis server I joined and made some good friends on it, I just want to return and relive good memories.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ever hear of any duping or exploiting, and report it? Did you find out about this before or after you were banned?

I heard nothing about it until I was in a helicopter and another gang member told me that the gang was being reported for money exploitation or something, minutes later I was banned along with my friends.

Unbanned, I dont see anything suspicious that concerns me. 

However you will be watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back