What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - John Johnson (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi

In-game Name
John Johnson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/06/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVlnd

Reason given for your ban.
Ingame report threats

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Because its not okay at all to make anykind of report threats ingame as its against you rules.
As its state in your rules §Rule#1 - AN ADULT COMMUNITY,

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.

For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban)

Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

Why should we unban you.
I am one of your most loyal players and time to time you can fuck up, and thats what i did.
I think my message was taken a bit out of context and i even asked you guys to talk to me on teamspeak so i could exsplain my self to you guys.
Sure i was not acting like an adult in the situation but i can assure you that this was only a one time incident that happen and i would never ever do it again.
Read the rules again 4 times to make sure this will not happen again, i'v come to the points where i should know the rules inside out.
Its my first time being banned on your server and i really hope you can give me a second chance here in the chrismas times. You are the best server i ever played on and i get see my self chance to another community. I love the community i have already made tons of friends ingame and i can't see my self turn my back away from them

So i have tried a couple of other servers now and they just feel so "empty" so to say compared to your guys and i understand that you guys are the best RP server in the WORLD. And i just don't get the same feeling playing other servers and you guys server, its like its missing something that you guys have, i don't know what it is, but i need it so to say.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you have read the rules 4 times... yet you have quoted the wrong rule? I would like you at the very least to quote me the right one.

So, you have read the rules 4 times... yet you have quoted the wrong rule? I would like you at the very least to quote me the right one.
You are correct in that, and again im so sorry, I can't explain my self how sorry i am about this incident. I really hope you guys can forgive me and let this in the pass and look forward and let me play on the server again.
I have quoted the right one for you now

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.

For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban)

Why did you decide to blackmail the guy?

Why did you decide to blackmail the guy?
Because i was dumb and i was not thinking straight i can't explain in other way why i did it. Nothink can change the stupid act i did and i can only ask for your guys forgiveness. But i didn't mean it in the way i typed it, it just ended turning up like that. i meant it as a comp for me robbing him and breaking RP. Still no reason to type what i did either way, so ya, so very sorry guys.

I also think it was because i got kinda pissed at him because he kept saying "I have video, so i can defend my self", i kept asking if i could see the video but he kept denying it. And then i lost it and didn't think straight.

You said you have read the rules almost 4 times, and you quoted the wrong rule on your appeal. 

Can you re-read the rules again without skimming them, then I'll proceed with the unban.

I have done that now Sir i did it already yesterday when i Brat told me the mistake.

Read them through again once again to make sure i understood everything as it was writen.

Unbanned for a final chance here, don't blow it

07/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back