What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - John Johnson - 08/19/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi

In-game Name
John Johnson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/09/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting VDM script

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well its a very long time ago but as i remember it me and 2 others friends were playing for fun, just goofing around. So we drove each other a bit over for fun. But i think to DainMK it looked like we were exploiting, which i understand it could look like it.

Why should we unban you ?
I mean it a very long time ago, and i know that you are not allowed to exploit in anyway. Im a very good persons and i follow the rules fully out. I have been playing on other severs for some time, but i just really miss this sever and all the memories i have had from it.
I really hope you can forgive me and give me another chance to show that im not like this. Since it is close to to a year ago i really hope you can see that i have changed and i got my lesson from this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I think you might see 'fun' in a different light as the rest of us here. 

If you knew that it was against the rules to intentionally VDM, why did you do it? Even if it was 'just for fun'?

Because we would not thing that we could get banned for driving each other over, even though it was VDM, but since we were all agreeing to it we somewhat thought it was okay. Ofc when i see back i can see that was also a bad idea.

Do you promise, if unbanned, to not break rules under any circumstances? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back