What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - joemoreton (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGJOEEEE

Dear Admins 

joemoreton has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Sentinel lyons
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joemoreton/edit
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69903350
Date & Time you was banned:: 28/12/14
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): steph or wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: because i RDM'ed a innocent civillain.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B - RDM - Random Death Match.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: because this happened over half a year ago now and i believe i have reflected on what i have done and i have learnt from my mistakes.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/13359-sentinel-lyons-action-ban-issued-28122014/#comment-80265

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
So you come on our server, buy a gun and drivers license and then RDM people and think you can get back on with this poor attempt at an appeal?

i played the server for a while before this happened, to be honest with you i don't know what came over me when i broke the rules and RDM'ed someone, and i had a hard time writing the appeal out because i could not access the rules due to them not working for me, so i had to scroll through comments to find the RDM rule, i also could not give you the accurate admin who banned me because when i try and connect to the server all it gives me is the date that i was banned.

So you come on our server, buy a gun and drivers license and then RDM people and think you can get back on with this poor attempt at an appeal?
Be fair to him though, he had been playing this server for a long time prior to the incident, he'd spent along time building up his money, and he never got a single other report against him in his whole time, this was the first time he could afford all the good gear and so we went to the town with a gang and had a war with the police, and he decided to be a bit of a douche and shoot a civ, and deservedly, he got punished for it...   

he left his appeal 7 months, That seems like fair punishment to me

How can you say you have played here a while when you have literally nothing on your account? Not even a vehicle?

because when i played me and my brother use to always play at the same period so i used my brothers vehicles so i had no need for them whatsoever, i use to either drive with him so i could always protect him and we was always together or i use to take a lower version of the HEMMT box, whatever i earned i use to give at least 80% to him as we were saving up for a house to store our weapons etc, i use to get money of him as and when i needed it, almost like a banker. he also had played the server before me so he had absolutely everything i ever needed, also prior to that ban i had spend nearly all my cash on weapons as that day i got banned we was doing raids on the bank and raids on small towns (with admin permission and declaring it). 

i can assure you if you decide to allow me one last chance that this will never happen again. 

thankyou for taking time to read this and i hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back