What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Joel_KLANT (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel_KLANT

In-game Name
Joel

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/20/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Droge Worst

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was at the airfield ready to fly away when some gangster team arrived. I was trying to get away in my helicopter and it exploded, probaly because it got shot at the same time as on of their car rammed it. Im not sure which of those factors made it explode. I knew about the NLR since long before, I have played on this server for more than a year. However at that moment i thought it was ok to return since it was a VDM/RDM, but after some reading i understood that this was not the case.

Why should we unban you.
If it makes any difference i did not return to the exact place i died. I was some hundred meters away just looking. I was not planning too make any damage I just tought I had the right to return due to the fact that I was killed by abusers.

I'm mature and have always followed the rules and understand the importance of them for working gameplay. Sadly i didn't read through the NLR enough. The people who killed me did not follow roleplay and therefore I though it was ok to break the NLR. I will never do this again and will talk to a mod as I mostly do when something like this happen.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain the NLR rule for us in detail 

Can you explain the NLR rule for us in detail 
Yes. If you get killed by a cop/rp situation/accident the NLR rule start. It need to be a clear case of RDM/VDM(in my case RDM/VDM was not clear) if the NLR should not apply.

And I'm not allowed to revenge at all. Neither return 1km close to the spot i died in 15 min.

Right, have a long look at the rules, after you have done so check back here so we can proceed with the unban for a final chance.

This doesn't mean take 2 minutes to read them

Right, have a long look at the rules, after you have done so check back here so we can proceed with the unban for a final chance.

This doesn't mean take 2 minutes to read them
Read it from the start to finish. The last time I read through all the rules where some months ago and I noticed some changes since that time. From now I will be more active in the forums and on the teamspeak to make sure I don't miss any new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back