What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jockcam - 07/31/2016 (Denied - Permabanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockcam

In-game Name
Jockcam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
JohnJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason in which I was banned was that I misjudged the situation that I was and didn't fully understand the rule which I broke at that time. Now that I have reevaluated the situation, I didn't just break one rule but I broke two rules. These two rules were RDM and denying RP as the person which I shot may have been landing to roleplay with me and the others which were their. He wasn't within the vacinity which I shot warning shots and I shouldn't have taken the killing blow at him as it was seen as not only RDM, but denying roleplay as it wasn't carried out with the high standards that are required on ALUK.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that the staff team should unban me because everybody makes mistakes at some points. But not everyone learns from their mistakes. I believe that I have learnt from them and I know I what I should have done in that situation instead of the actions which I took. I didn't value roleplay in the heat of the moment which is the thing that I am on the server for. I am truly sorry for breaking the rules and if the staff team does decide to unban me, it will be the last time which we will be in the situation, and I can assure you that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain why you decided to break further rules after your banning and message a staff member on teamspeak when it was not regarding a server issue such as a hacker or other incident?

Can you further explain why you wanted to throw your toys out of the pram and threaten a staff member with a complaint because he said he did not want to speak with you about the ban on teamspeak?

So firstly, I wasn't aware that that was against the rules. I was confused as to why so many member supports and 2 staff members were more concerned about the fact that he meta gamed in the video as well as had no intent to solve the issue.

Secondly, it wasn't a threat. That wasnt the reason that I made a complaint so please be aware of the situation of the complaint before making a judgement. I have no reason to explain myself regarding my situation with management team. If you have a problem with my complaint towards him, then go and speak to the management team yourself.

I do not agree with your intent to provoke me through saying "why you wanted to throw your toys out of the pram" but we all have our own way of dealing with unban appeals.

Thanks,

Denied

This is your unban appeal, where you convince us why we should unban you, and all you have convinced me is that you are disruptive. I saw the chat logs, the staff member said he did not want to discuss it on teamspeak and was never rude and when he simply said he didn't want to discuss it on teamspeak which he has no obligation to, you threatened him with a complaint. That makes me wonder if you will be disruptive with other members of this community when an incident occurs.

I am issuing a permanent ban from RPUK ArmA services, your time is done.

You may appeal this in 6 months with a permanent ban appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back