What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JKBwhey (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKBwhey

Dear Admins 

JKBwhey has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Sgt. Bentley
Your Steam Profile ID: BentleBerry
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198123834577
Date & Time you was banned:: 2:00am 11/07/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Crumble
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for RDM on a civilian in Kavala.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: RDM
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: The situation goes as follows:
My friend and I were up towards the hospital in Kavala, 2 unidentified individuals ran up to my friend and told him to put his hands up or they would shoot at him. I was further down the road and heard them shouting at him to raise his hands and saw one of the young chaps pull out a weapon, I commenced on engaging and shot 2 rounds of my ACP up the road at the armed individual, Unfortunately only one shot connected and he managed to run away. I ran through some gardens and positioned myself further down the road when I saw a medic running down with a man I believed to be one of the shooters, I shouted, "Bring him my way, keep him coming sir!". As he got to my position I shouted to the individual I believed to be the shooter of my friend, "get on the ground now! get on the ground" he kept running at me, So I commenced shooting. The medic then informed me that it was NOT the guy! :/ He then said ''That was a bad idea man, I think you'll get banned'' and BOOM! Message pops up ''Admin Kick: RDM''

I would like to apologise over any inconvenience and hassle this confrontation and damn right unlucky mistake I made may have caused, This is the only Altis Life server I play on, as I would usually just play Arma 3 Life or Critical Gaming.

Thank You for reading this!

BentleBerry
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/profile/4458-jkbwhey/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You turned up in the kavala "green zone" and shot dead a guy. I seen no RP before hand. 

You turned up in the kavala "green zone" and shot dead a guy. I seen no RP before hand. 
There was a lot of backstory, you were in the middle of kavala, you didnt witness it, a medic witnessed it and also another player, called shinigami on the server, I wouldnt lie about it lol

Where did you get the money for a rebel license? I want a player name.

Where did you get the money for a rebel license? I want a player name.
I never had a Rebel License? I never stated I had a rebel License either? Unless its been on my player for months and months, I've just started playing Arma 3 again since I calmed down playing CS:GO. I played on this server around a year ago and just started playing again so if there has been no wipe then yes, I've had a rebel license for at least 8 months. I though I only had a FireArms license in my possession

1 Player involved was ''ShiniGami'' The other was a Medic whose name I cannot remember but he was there when they pulled the gun on Shinigami

Ok even if you played here before how did you get enough money for a rebel license with no other money making licenses?

Ok even if you played here before how did you get enough money for a rebel license with no other money making licenses?
The only logical explanation would be someone else gave me the money, I have played on several servers but mainly this one, I haven't played in quite some time apart from the other day so I do not remember lol

As I said I've been playing Arma 3 Life and a LOT of CS GO

You have been banned before and had a ban appeal in here. As per our rules you only get one chance here.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back