What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - James Connor - 01/15/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
James Connor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/13/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
DI Busterguy

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned because of my Poor Roleplay , bad roleplay and for RDM "Random DeathMatch"

1. I begin shooting at a vehicle without quality Roleplay
"I should roleplay , every times before shoot i need ROLEPLAY"

2. I kill 1 guy without weapon
"Its clearly RDM " (i will never do this again i was nervous in this situation sorry)

3. When he try to roleplay with my friend.
"I just killed him without any chance to roleplay." --> RDM (Sorry)

4. I give Countdown
"This is the lowest form of Roleplay, they cant roleplay when i start countdown so i will never do it again
i need create story something like "" Stop your car , put your hands up when you go out please, now i will rob you ,
if you try to escape me or if you pull out gun i will kill you, or i can just talk with them , alot of roleplay exist :).

And sorry for this bad Roleplay/ Poor quality !

Why should we unban you ?
Im sorry , i realy like to play this server Roleplay.co.uk , im happy every day , its make me good people and i want to show you my good quality roleplay , because this server is the best roleplay server in arma 3, and i will never do this poor quality or RDM again , so sorry .
James Conor

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

From reviewing the ban you appeared to have very little knowledge of the server rules. Have you read ALL of our rules?

Yes I read them and again sorry for this RDM poor quality Roleplay .
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.
It will never happend again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok , Everything should be different , when i go out of my car i need to go close to them and start conversation "hello how are you" "my name is james connor" , why he is with my friends inside the truck ? why my friends robbed his truck? and why one of my friends jump into this Hatchback sport afther this we can start to talk about , what they want ? Afther this i can say im from "CIA" i got google document if they want to verify,  and i want the keys of the truck for see if they got illegal stuff inside , if they dont want and they dont want to believe me i can tell them to "put there hands up because im scared" (if they got weapon), just for Security issue, afther this i zipties them if copper is inside the truck, and i tell them what will happend now "" this is robbery and all will be ok if you listen me , im just going to sell the copper and i give you back the truck.

Sorry i will never shoot people without high roleplay, never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back