What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JackPoulter04 - 28/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPoulter04

In-game Name
Jack

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/02/04

Member of the team that banned you.
CSI Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned on TeamSpeak after trolling, this was because me and a friend joined one of the public channel as we talked to the people in there more people decided to join, we then all changed our names to #FREEB1LLY, as once we joined the people already had the name as a joke, more and more people decided to join and change there names. Then we changed it to #FREEFOX as one of there names was Fox who was banned and put in a unban appeal. So we decided to join the support channel with our names set as this and one by one we got banned. I new this is very bad and I now regret this however I feel I deserve to be unbanned.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been part of the community for a while name and I really enjoyed it, and this is the first time I have been banned. I have read the rules multiple times now and believe I know the rules well now, I enjoy roleplaying a lot which is why I decided to join this community and now I feel like this has to be the community i play. I think I have been part for a very long time and really enjoy it, and the level of roleplay is very high. I understand this was bad and I now no not to do it again. I really enjoy this server and I have done for a long time and I now know to never do this again. I would greatly appreciate if I was unbanned and I feel like if I was given the opportunity it will never happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you act like this when you don't want to be banned. You know what you have done is wrong so why should we not just deny this one?

Why do you act like this when you don't want to be banned. You know what you have done is wrong so why should we not just deny this one?
I am very sorry as I said and I know this was the wrong thing to do, however at this time we was just messing around but this is no excuse to break a rule. I was being very silly and will never do this again. RPUK are very strict to there rules and I was just being stupid on that day, which I promise would never happen again if I was given another chance and you would never see appolling behaviour. I have been part of this community for a while now and before this I have never been banned. You should not just deny it despite being wrong of me but I believe that I could still be part of this high quality role playing server, and i will never do this again as the consequence will result in a ban. I believe I should be given one more chance to prove myself not to do s rulebreak again. I am very sorry about the bad behaviour and I hope you can understand and unban me.

So you agree that what you did was wrong and does not sent a good message from your side?
and are you able to follow server rules going forward?

So you agree that what you did was wrong and does not sent a good message from your side?
and are you able to follow server rules going forward?
I agree what I did was wrong and I will be able to follow server rules if I was unbanned. I apologise for what I did as it was unacceptable and I will learn from this as I continue to provide good role play on RPUK

PM me your TSUID

any repetitions of this sort of behaviour will result in being banned from all platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back