What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jackieeestann (Unbanned - Does not count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kemp

Dear Admins 

Jackieeestann has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [T-A] Jack
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198090127081
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64930676
Date & Time you was banned:: 10/10/2015 3pm ( Around that time, because I was playing on the server before I went out at like 2 and when I got back at 4 I was banned)
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): I don't know, I't didn't say who banned me
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I think I was banned because me and my boys did the HMS Treasury.
We filled up 2 tempests up full of gold, we then went to my house and emptied it in to my house, then the 2 trucks went back to the treasury and the cops didn't lock the doors so we empty the treasury.
So we went and sold all of the gold bars, by the end of it we earned 16M, I then transferred 1.8M to all of my friends which were involved.
That's why the Admins thought I was money hacking
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: I didn't break any rules
But it says for money hacking
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I don't think i should be put on a final chance because I did nothing wrong.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
This dispute will be closed in 8 hours if no reply comes from the topic owner. We can't keep disputes open.

@Jackieeestann whos now rebanned ingame.... very odd that it happened, So you sold the gold ?

I sold some of the gold, and my friend with the perk (cash for gold) also sold a bit of it, then he transferred me all the money then I had 18 mil, Then i transferred 1.8M to everyone in my gang

I have a video to prove that I was at the HM Treasury.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jack and I spoke today, and I told him to post the video after I learned of it. He did have reservations about posting it because there were secret locations for houses he didn't want to show the public.

That is the video, it is just eddited because all that happens after that is us going to my house and us storing most of the gold in my house.
And before that there was a big firefight with the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back