What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - itsTerminator (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lopes

Dear Admins 

itsTerminator has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: TERMINATOR
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031383742/
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198031383742
Date & Time you was banned:: 23-08-2015 23:00
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because i write something on side chat... "If you need protection to do an illegal or legal job, call me", brat banned me for metagaming, in wich i think, it was a little unfair, this is not metagaming information to influence actions in-game, this is a information that will only influence me and not the hole game, it´s not the same has saying "there is cops on camping a certain place", i think it´s a little too much for my words to a ban.
I will admit, i posted the same coment twice on the game, brat warned me about it one the first time, but he did on the side chat and i didin´t saw it, i´m totally honest and i speaked with brat about it and he admitt that he should warned me by other place, teamspeak or a phone message, but like i said i think it was a little too much.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 4A) Using or broadcasting intelligence on sidechat or teamspeak to influence actions in game.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Dear admin that will look at this, i know that too minor ban´s there is a second chance, i have 1 year in this community without breaking any rule or nothing, i´m really sad to lose "1 life" in such an accident and admin brat agreed with me that maybe this ban was a little to harsh, so please i don´t want to spend "1 life! with this ban, so and i know that is a big favour to un-ban me with no influences with a final chance in the future, i have already 1 year in this community and i want to still be longer more here, thank you.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! This all happened like said here. However, I disagree with it being unfair. It is clearly metagaming. I also did not say I should have warned some other way, I said i probably would have if i had the time.

As it is, we cannot warn everyone. I agree it's not as blatant as "there are cops at weed" or something like that, but it is still metagaming, and a bannable offense.

Good luck on your appeal!

I understand the point of view of brat like i said to him, but let´s be honest, the thing i said don´t influence any thing on game for positive or negative, does my words will make any damage to this server and community? i just wanted to be treated with justice, and this rule sometimes is so flexible than that should be, i´m being banned for a reason that does not influence good or bad actions on a overall of the server?

Thanks brat.

Dear wilco i have read the rules  i accept the final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back