What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - itscoopeinnit - 04/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
[AEGIS] C.Doombeard

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TheSoilder

Reason given for your ban.
threats to report

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned becuase someone was spamming racist comments in OOC which i found personally upsetting, so i wrote "reported"
Please see screenshot link http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/itscoopeinnit/library/

Why should we unban you.
Well obviously racism is an actual real life crime and i found it upsetting that these words were being spammed. I actually did report him in TS but someone beat me to it so i was told there was no need. The player that reported me (Hanz Frank) for threatening to report said "you cant say that in occ else you'll get banned too, aegis scum" (which sounds like to me hes just trying to score one over on AEGIS) i sent him a note asking him to join TS but he declined. As you can see from the stats page iv been enjoying the server for the last couple of weeks and would continue to do so without getting distressed, so therefor i apologies for breaking the rules, and causing any hassle to whom it may concern and will would definitely not happen again. Sorry once again, thanks for taking the time to read my statement.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@itscoopeinnitI understand that you may of found these words upsetting however two wrongs don't make a right. Have you refreshed yourself on the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back