What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - India 99 - 05/28/2016 (unbanned - 31/05/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

India 99

In-game Name
Tom Jackson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
John Joeegan

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i shot a police car and killed a police officer inside

Why should we unban you ?
First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for my actions. Let me explain the situation from my point of view.
My friend and I were gearing up and was attempting to rob any passer-bys and attempted to do this by blocking the road and disabling the vehicle. We had no intention of killing the officers, or any in general, and I am deeply sorry for the fact I killed you both. From my view I did not see that the vehicle was disabled and kept on shooting to disable the vehicle, as you can see from earlier we tried shooting at the wheels. Once again I'm really sorry that I killed you and I just hope I can be unbanned and welcomed back into the community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on, so why did you report the Report A Player saying its a revenge report/Wrong Person? 

Hang on, so why did you report the Report A Player saying its a revenge report/Wrong Person? 
The steam profile link that was put into the report filed against me lead to a guy called "TomTom" in Denmark

In your own words what is RDM?

In your own words what is the proper way to roleplay a road block?

In your own words what is RDM?

In your own words what is the proper way to roleplay a road block?
RDM is the random act of killing somebody without a valid reason, in the context to this incident it's shooting to kill for personal gain without a valid reason.

The proper way and rules to roleplay a roadblock in my own words in bullet point form

• An objective must be made for the creation of the roadblock (e.g to gain a vehicle)
  • Suitable area must be chosen (e.g side road or bridge)
  • Communication must happen before any shots are exchanged (Shouting as the car pulls up)
  • Occupants of the vehicle must follow the orders/demands given to them when confronted with weapons (Fear rp)
  • If the vehicle tries to avoid or escape the roadblock firing to immobilize or disable the vehicle is permitted (Shooting the tyres) 
  • The occupants must follow any demands given to them but must not be killed unless they attempt to escape or kill the robbers

Good.

Seems there might have been confusion but I'm happy that you have been patient.

Unbanned - 31/05/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back