What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ImJoey (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJoey

In-game Name
Joey

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Because I shot the victim without engaging in any what so ever form of roleplay. I negotiated a price for car maintenance, panicked and fired without the player being able to respond before the shooting.

Why should we unban you.
When I read the rules, I misunderstood some aspects of RDM, with the help of the officers on Altis I understand the rules and have also re-read the rules thoroughly multiple times. This is also my first offence and I believe I can use this experience as a lesson to stick to roleplay in ALL situations. I enjoy RP servers and have put many hours into this server before hand until this event. With this being said, I doubt any offence like this will occur again as I have went over the rules etc.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't you read the rules before joining the server?

Can you explain the RDM rule in your own words?

Can you explain the RDM rule in your own words?
RDM essentially means that you shoot/kill a player without any reasoning or engaging in roleplay before the killing. An example of RDM is shooting on sight. Yet shooting is allowed if roleplay is involved for example warning a player when in a robbery etc. So the rule of RDM is that before killing a player, one must engage roleplay before doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow the rules going forward

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back