What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Hatched - 05/15/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatched

In-game Name
Hatched

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/15/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
JJE (I think)

Reason given for your ban.
RDM GZ

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I realize that I was pretty close to a green zone when I attempted to rob someone, and I didn't realize that I was actually in it. (Assuming I was in it because of the ban reason)

Why should we unban you ?
I bought Arma just last week and I am rather new to the game still. I have about 38 hours. 20 of which I haven't even played, I forgot to close the launcher. I enjoy this server and have several friends who play it. I will re-read the rules and next time I will make sure I am farther from the green zone when I attempt to rob someone. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am still new and trying to get the hang of the game.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words what rule did you break?

In your own words what is a green zone?
A green zone is a location which no hostile acts can be committed to promote a friendly role-play environment. It is designated on the map with a green overlay.

The rule I broke was killing someone within a Green Zone, or rather shooting at them in one. (I was banned and killed by an admin while shooting at him.)

Also, I lack the proof but Myself and the person I was shooting at were outside of the green zone. I aimed a gun at him and said "Put your hands up or I'll shoot." and he laughed and began running towards the green zone and then began running around in circles. Which would be an example of fail RP on his part. Disregarding his own life in a hostile situation. Once again I am sorry for breaking the rules. I have re-read the rules twice now and I promise to avoid breaking any more rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back