What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - HAIOR (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAIOR

In-game Name
HAIOR

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205789808/

The date of your ban.
03/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
i broke NLR and i know that i desserve ban but i don't want to be banned... :( i am sorry for breaking NLR but now i know how i can resolve things like that... me and the guy who reported me also got banned but i think you should give both of us a chance even when we did something wrong :( i am sorry Moelijk even tho both of us did something wrong. this is my favorite game, and i know i am an idiot... but this is the first and last time something like that will happen ever again.

Why should we unban you.
i just don't wanna get banned and i don't desserve getting banned permantly the first time... me and Moelijk had a little dissagrement but he diden't wanna come ts so we diden't even talk about the sitiuation he just reported me D: i am a boy of my word and i am a 100% sure that i am never gonna do this again... i love the staff members they are really nice and i understand them very well... this is my first ban and i understand what i did wrong...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you not bothered reading the server rules?

i've read them and i noted down the rules i wouldn't remember... but i still broke it because i had soo much money in my truck and i diden't think of what i was doing... i have fully read and understood all the rules and i am really sorry for breaking the rules, this is my first ban so i don't know what i did...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain the NLR rule in your own words?

you may not return within 1km and in 15min or remember anything after your death... this also mean that you can't talk to the guy who killed you

the only thing you remember is your friends and your gang

Please do not bumb your unban appeal. That's why I waited another 24hours after your bumb. Make sure you reread all the rules AGAIN and that you understand them ALL.

Unbanned 19/03/2016

Name:HAIOR

Steam ID:76561198205789808

GUID:37051ec8802e0af662b8227bc669ba90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back