What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - golden-s (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden-s

In-game Name
GolDeN-S

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/26/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Steph

Reason given for your ban.
Insulting other player

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for raging at another player for combat logging, I was having a rough day that day and I just finished work, I was stressed out then this happen it was bad timing also because I was stressed out and I am very sorry for Insulting another player it won't happen again I promise.

Why should we unban you.
I will improve my behaviour towards other players and its by far the best server I have ever played on, admins, police do a fine job of getting things right like this situation,
Like I said I am very sorry for my behaviour towards other players and I totally understand why I was banned. Thank you

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
well basically me and my friend were at the weed processing and theses guys tried to kill me to cut the long story short, this guy was shooting at me then I shot back and hurt him bad then he combat logged then relogged came back and killed me so I said nice "combat logging faggot."

Which ino was a bad decision and I am very sorry for saying that.

Denied

I went through your report, and if you rage at other players with homophobic slurs there's nothing to stop you from doing it again. This is not counter strike, and unfortunately I'm not comfortable letting you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back