What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - [Gc] Juggs / Barry (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie adams

Dear Admins 

charlie adams has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Barry / [Gc] Juggs
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198161234903
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100484587
Date & Time you was banned:: 24 August Not sure on the time.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph ♥
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: In my opinion it wasn't fail rp but from his video it was delayed to mine, i will admit to my faults however and that is why i am appealing.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I have been in this community for a long time and would like to believe that my dedication to the server actually means something, on a normal day i have high standards of RP but in this case i made a mistake. I have been previously banned and this is when i first got the game and didn't realize the severity of my immaturity, i believe now i am much maturer and understand the rules and what RP is. In my defence however he did pull his weapon on me and you can clearly see him aiming at me so i did want to defend myself as i had a 400k weapon in my bag and my life is important to me as well as this.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:
where's the report/video? I don't have time to go looking, sorry. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sorry I only just realized you said 'VIDEO'.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back