What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - FRiDRiK - 07/12/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiDRiK

In-game Name
FRiDRiK

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/14/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 (RDM)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I went away from the island for a month, when I decided to come back I was unfortunately banned. I went to the forums and searched my name "FRiDRiK". There I saw I got reported and I remembered that situation. I was robbing a gas station and few minutes later the police came and tried to get me. I told them "do not come in or I will kill you". Then one cop came in with a handarm in his hand and I freaked out and shot him down. I misunderstood that situation, I wasn't supposte to shoot that cop.

Why should we unban you ?
Iv'e been playing this server for months now. Sometimes I make mistakes but the good thing about it it that I learn from them. I think i'm not a threat to the community and Iv'e thought about my misbehavior.

Regards,

FRiDRiK

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Quote the rule as in copy pasterino.
Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Okay, we'll give you another chance.

But, don't join the server with the name 'FriDRiK cs.Money' otherwsie you'll be here again..

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back