What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - FlawLess.UK (Unbanned: 03/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawLess.UK

Dear Admins 

FlawLess.UK has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: FlawLess
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979310144/
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561197979310144
Date & Time you was banned:: 02/09/2015 (4 hours ago)
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I have been reported for RDM and swearing out of role play.

So i have been banned for RDM, yet in the 27 SECONDS of video he has provided it shows me swearing at him using my microphone (IN RP) before getting out of the car and then SHOOTING HIS BACK TYRE.

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at SOMEONE without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

As the rule clearly states, SHOOTING AT SOMEONE, the video clearly shows me shooting at the tyre. If i had killed either of them, fair enough that would be RDM. But i disabled the car to buy time for my gang members to turn up.

Roleplay had been going on for a long time, i met him and jumped into his car 5 - 10 minutes prior to his video. We attempted to spike strip the car while i was in it and ambush them down the road. He unfortunately noticed the spike strip and turned around back to Agios, also almost POWER GAMED me for my name.

Everything i did was by the book, i am confused as to why this is being classed as RDM, no one was killed as i simply shot the car tyre.

The fact he has shown nothing that lead up to that event, the video is 27 seconds long. Does it not need to be atleast a minute or 2?

https://youtu.be/VuAfZn-N4lg  -  From my point of view and a extra 1 minute 30 seconds before what he has shown.

Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: -
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I enjoy playing on this server with my friends and the community (for the most part). I try to constantly maintain a decent level of RP and i play by the rules, do my best to prevent others from breaking them.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/34782-flawless-rdm/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@Steph ♥

Can you provide any more information, Looking at the video i am personally failing to see why this was a ban however i might not know of something that you do :)

Somehow it did not give me a notification one second let me watch again :)

[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]I approved it with "Attempted RDM" because for me it looks like he is not only shooting the tire. They are letting him out when he was asking to - why shoot? Why not giving a warning that you are going to shoot? They let you out of the car? That is why I approved it. [/COLOR]@Wilco[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)] [/COLOR]@Neo

Actually i asked to be let out before we reached Agios (shortly after he turned around) and before he tried to Power Game my name. He refused.

True, they let me out in the end, not where i wanted to be and my gang were planning on robbing and taking him / them hostage.

As i stated in the unban appeal, i shot the tyre to allow my gang to reach Agios so we could still go ahead as planned.

He spotted our trap but i did not want to let him get away that easily, especially as he was rather pleased with himself about preventing the outcome of the trap.

As far as i am aware, please correct me if i am wrong, RP had already been in play for a long time and as you can see in the video i aimed directly for the tyre. If i wanted to shoot them dead, i would have done so or atleast made a half decent attempt. But i did not, because i am aware that would have been RDM.

Shooting the tyre was simply to prevent them getting away / leaving Agios before my gang arrived.

If i had not, and say tried to hold them up, he would of got out of the car and instantly rubber bulleted me. I thought shooting out the tyre was actually a pretty smart move and it worked. The reason he has reported me for this was because me and my gang were successful at robbing them (which resulted in them both being killed because they did not want to RP).

More to the point, if you watch his video towards the end, they question each other on whether it was RP / RDM. Not only that but he also requested in the ban that i was swearing out of RP, you can clearly see i am using my mic and remained in RP (no typing what so ever). This can only mean one thing, they do not know / understand the rules or have not bothered to read them. Not even when copy and pasted into the Report A Player, if he had he would have seen it is only when swearing out of RP that it becomes a offence. NEITHER OF THEM TOOK DAMAGE I WOULD LIKE TO ADD. I may not be the best shot but i would like to think i could hit 2 people in a car from a few meters away.

And when i spoke to Liam UK in TS (bounty hunter involved) he confirmed he had only just been unbanned for RDM himself, would not give me the full details as to why and what happened when i attempted to have a conversation with him. True and i will admit, i did at first refuse to go to TS when he requested simply because i knew i and my gang had done nothing wrong in that situation. We played it perfectly. But not only that, because i was busy playing with my friends, if it had been a genuine or possible offence then fine im willing to stop gameplay to resolve the issue as soon as. It got to 10 minutes before the restart and i agreed to have a quick chat in TS while i rolled my cigarette. By that time he was no longer interested in the situation and said they had both decided to go straight to the forums. With that said he left TS.

I personaly feel he is attempting to get me banned because of the outcome ingame. Think this is quite a regular occurrence and almost abusing the system in my eyes.

Also, when i connected to the server there is no mention of "Attempted" it simply stated "RDM". Although both videos show me shooting the tyre.

Again, if he had provided more evidence (not just 27 SECONDS of video) this could of been completely avoided. Could almost argue that he purposely made it that length. Not that it would change the fact that i ONLY SHOT THE CAR TYRE.

If anything, I AM NOW THE VICTIM in this whole situation because i am being singled out it would seem, punished without due care and attention to the important details. I have been banned for over 24hours for playing by the rules and because someone did not get their way ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to point out that I really could not care less who is being reported. Reports are simply based on what I am seeing - not who is reported. I actioned a ban because in my opinion it seemed like the right decision. Also there is no need for this aggressive attitude. That there was a ban issued has nothing to do with your person. (I dont even know you)

You also .. made a POST (very aggressive one) in the report a player section about this person:

In my opinion it was a fair ban. In the end Neo is going to decide how he is handling this. I said my part and I won't answer any more posts on here from now on. 

Also I'd like to point out that this gentleman was only just unbanned a couple of days before I issued the new ban. Sadly I couldn't find out what the previous ban was about. 

Firstly, We ban as a precaution to stop rulebreakers, Those found not to be guilty, or present evidence to the contrary will be unbanned.

I've watched your video, We've got the admins decision above, and now I've seen both sides You're unbanned.

This ban will not be held on your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back