What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - firefly2047 - 11/15/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefly2047

In-game Name
FireFly

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ram

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
 RDM

Why should we unban you ?
I was pissed off about a group that failed RP on a friend and I thought he was one of them I should have came straight on TeamSpeak and spoke with a member of staff I was annoyed that time I am sorry for breaking the rules. I truly regret that I did. I'm sorry to the person that i killed who was not a part of that event. I hope you can forgive me for my idiotic reaction.

Please conI firm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
all I wanna do is play  I regret my actions to the other player  that I killed in Cold Blood. I broke one of the most basic rules.  I should have thought rationally instead I acted on stupidity. I am truly sorry for what I've done.it was a stupid mistake.

Okay, topic unlocked. Anymore nonsense and this will be denied. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is what you were banned for. 

So, instead of going to resolve something with a group of people, you RDM'ed someone for no reason? Why didn't you bother to try to resolve it?

I tried to resolve it he wasn't on TeamSpeak.

I tried to get them on TeamSpeak but they were having none of it. instead of going to an admin I acted stupidly and thought I could provoke them to come on TeamSpeak not thinking of the consequences I thought you was one of them but turns out he wasn't I truly regret my stupidity and not thinking rationally I am truly sorry for thisand wasting your time on me.

How could you have roleplayed the situation?

I could have kidnapped him and demanded them to come onto the radio [TeamSpeak] and probably try to sort out a deal between me and them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back