What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Fabian (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabian

Dear Admins 

Fabian has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Fabian
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985735705/
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12734988
Date & Time you was banned:: october/22 around halv past seven.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Conall
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: they wrote that i didnt roleplay, i yelled that he had to stop the car or i would shot him, and he didnt stop, so i shot, i did absolutly nothing wrong! i have 2 witness, Marcus and Anton.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: I didnt break any rule!
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Becuase i already have been banned once, and i have followed all the rules now, so i dont deserv this ban. I didnt even kill him or harm the veichle, i just shot and missed. please
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
I have on my notes that you were breaking RP. I have on my notes one quote from when you were robbing someone and they tried to RP the keys being in their bags and you replied "No, press Y and then give me the keys"

@Fabian So, why did you fail RP so miserably? Press Y? Please explain why thats not okay and what would have been a better option.

@Wilco The guy i robbed, asked me how to pull out the keys, wich buttom it was, so i was a nice guy and told him wich buttom it was. Please....

@Wilco I guess I will not answear it like i did before,now i will answear like "search faster" or something like that, or report them for not roleplay. now i know whats wrong and right. So please.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fabian

No you say something like let me pass you a note, You then type in direct chat "//" this bascially means out of roleplay (this is in our rules) @Fabian

I suggest you read them

Unbanned for your FINAL chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back