What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - FΛDΞD - 04/02/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Roger

In-game Name
RAVEN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/03/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Junior

Reason given for your ban.
Rebanned for metagaming and breaking RP http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/53793-report-a-player-kenan-tony-and-ludicrous-bad-rp-breaking-nlr-poorlow-quality-rp-partly-approved/#comment-308199

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
After «Babou» posted this report(http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/53793-report-a-player-kenan-tony-and-ludicrous-bad-rp-breaking-nlr-poorlow-quality-rp-partly-approved/#comment-308133), I (Raven) who made this video, got banned from Altis Life due to breaking the rules, 1.06: I'm a fresh spawn" - Breaking roleplay and 1:44 "ToNy tony I can't lay down" - Metagaming TonY's name. Overall did he not have much value of his life, as he was pressuring the robbers to hurry up as he "wanted to do something else"

Why should we unban you.
I didn’t understand why we had to lay there, because we just got robbed and I just wanted to carry on with what we did before these guys came along. I just wanted to ask if we could go and continue our daily jobs and earn some money. I just spawned in and getting robbed for absolutely nothing. Personally i thought this was wrong and started to ask myself «Why?». I should have said «I’ve just got robbed and i dont have anything on me» rather than what I actually said. I also said his name inside roleplay with an accident because he knocked me out all the time and the line «TonY has knocked you out» came up. So i accidentally said his name while reading this. I should have asked for his name or said something like «Sir» or «dude». Example: «Sir, could you please stop knocking me out». I learned from a person in staff attention on Teamspeak that I could say: «I have just been robbed, so I dont have anything on me unfortunately», Instead of «I’m a freshspawn and i don’t have anything». I have understood that i broke the rules «Breaking roleplay and Metagaming TonY’s name». Till next time I will use the lines that I explained in this appeal or something similar.
Best regards,
Raven

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
but now i got banned for a other report that i posted. may i speek to some one to talk about the last report that i got banned for ? 
link here : 

i did see some one coming to te ARAC. so i started to store my trucks . then on my way the the other truck i can se that he jumped out but did not talk to me . then i drove a bit further . and jumbed out . when i was out and bit on my way to the sign to store it he sad 'dont get out' did not now if he had a friend that he sad it to or did not now for sure if he was going to stop me. or rob me. for all i know he could buy some thing for the ARAC . then after i stored it i turnd arund to ask what's up then he shoot me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied, you were unbanned and banned in the space of a week

perm ban with a chance to appeal in 6 months time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back