What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - El Chapo Guzman (Unbanned Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
El Chapo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
(It does not say)

Reason given for your ban.
Coms while restrained

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because the police driving me to the station thought I had planned an ambush on them while I was restrained in the car. When in fact what actually happened was that me and my friend were talking about saving me a long time before I was actually put in restraints. I understand why the admins thought we were communicating in the car. We did in fact have like 10-15 minutes of time were I was just swimming and we could plan what we were going to do.

In the description of the video I have tried to translate and tell you what is going on. If you do not believe my translation, I know many Norwegian people in this community.
Here is the video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ1i0g1fIQ0

Why should we unban you.
I'm an active player that has played for several months. I began playing the summer 2015. I have only had two major breaks from your server. I have played for so long that I now know basically all of the rules. I know that I'm not allowed to communicate while restrained. I love role playing, one of the admins (Neo) has a recording of me and my friend doing top notch role play. I couldn't find his twitch as I can't remember his name on there. If you tell me though I can find me role playing.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
How come you havent showed the footage of you being transported? 

Another thing id like to add is your restrain glitching? As soon as i was killed, you jumped into the drivers seat of my car even though you were restrained? 

Last edited by a moderator:
How come you havent showed the footage of you being transported? 

Another thing id like to add is your restrain glitching? As soon as i was killed, you jumped into the drivers seat of my car even though you were restrained? 
Hey, I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I do not have footage of me being restrained because that is not exiting to watch. I only save footage of the cool parts were I either get shot at, some cool roleplay or just me and my friend having a lot of fun. Video takes up a lot of space, so I'm not recording constantly you see. I hope you understand. I'm not recording all the time, I just press Alt+F-10 which saves a couple of minutes or back, or back to the last time I pressed Alt+F-10.

For me driving the vehicle, that was not actually me. That was my friend that attacked the policeman. Link to a video were my friend is driving:

(I do not know why I'm saluting, I hope it isn't a big problem. I was very happy, hyped and shaking so I might have pressed a button or something. Maybe I was invisible to you because I was saluting, which made it look like I changed seats.) 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have not translated it. If you want me to, I will gladly do it for you. I do not want to loose my favorit server to a ban.

As there is no video evidence to prove your innocence, you will be unbanned for final chance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back