What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - dualwave - 06/26/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dualwave

In-game Name
Hugh Wotmayte

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
OOC Abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Typed in sidechat "London should be nuked", likely that someone found it offensive/upsetting and/or took it as a literal threat.

Why should we unban you ?
After re-reading the rules, I understand that what I said broke at least 2 that I can see, I won't make the same silly mistake again. What I said did not contribute to the game/roleplay or even any conversation in any way so there was no point saying it. I certainly didn't mean for my comment to be offensive or threatening, it was offhand and sarcastic. I also live in London, so London being nuked doesn't really achieve much for me. AltisLifeUK is one of three servers that I play regularly on Arma, So I would ask for a second chance.

In short, Sorry about that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this is acceptable? Have you now fully read the server rules and ready to follow them going forward? 

In hindsight, I think what I said was absolutely unacceptable and I won't be doing anything of the sort again. I have now read the server rules fully will follow them to the letter from now on. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back