What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dododo (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dododo

In-game Name
Dododo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/04/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
teleporting

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Spawning in my house, then logging out to log into kavala.
Note. I was not in combat

Why should we unban you.
Out of the hundreds of hours playing your servers this is my first ban, I realize that laziness isn't the best way of travelling. Was a shame as i spent hours before that restart enjoying some quality roleplay with police. Just wanted to get back faster for more. This wont happen again. sorry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just confirming I have reread the rules to make sure no more can/could be broken. Also i wont be on to reply until monday!

Sorry again , for being a moron and wasting your time.

You've been here long enough to know that teleporting is against the rules. This is a serious RP community right?

I am fully aware of this, I had played all night and just became lazy in the morning. I know this is no excuse but there is no point in lying. I love this community and the servers, me and a friend have recently come back from a 9 month break. I suppose I needed the wake up call. I understand if you don't unbanned me and respect the admins decision. (I am typing on my phone sorry if parts don't make sense)

So how does it come that I don't trust you to get back on the server? I don't have the feeling that you've convinced me that I won't happen again.

I'm not really sure how I am supposed to convince you if I'm honest. But the one question I have is how have I gone so long without a ban if I am one to break rules? Please understand I am only human we all make mistakes. Sorry for the long reply it was my birthday yesterday and I have been away for the weekend like previously stated. I don't wish to be banned from your servers I have put many hours into them and enjoyed every minute, even when people have broken rules against me I have always played fair. If you can't understand that mistakes happen then all I can do is wish you good luck as I won't be playing any life servers again on arma 3. I have put way to much time and effort into this sever. As stated before I have always had respect for players and admins in this server, and will be very disappointed not to be able to play here again. Not sure what more I can say, I have been as sincere as possible. I have admitted to my mistakes and  apologized but still feel that this will not quite cut it. I look forward to your reply. I will not be back until some point tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for your time. 

Dododo

Im back online and happy to chat with you on teamspeak if that helps. Though im sure that you dont deal with it that way :/

You will be unbanned however this will be your final chance. 

I suggest you follow all rules going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back