What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DeFrag (Unbanned: 14/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Dear Admins 

DeFrag has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: DeFrag
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:47881089
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198056027907
Date & Time you was banned:: 10/09/2015 23:00 GMT
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because I broke rule No.5 New Life Rule, I used keys that I had on a previous life to my advantage on the next life. However in my defence, I understand all information of events etc leading up to my death were forgotten, but if I were to rob the truck anyway, which was a good 8KM from my point of death, I wouldn't of been able to as I already had keys.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 5A) A new life starts, when

Your character has been killed by a cop
Your character has died in a RP situation.
Your character has been involved in an accident

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I should be given another chance on the server as it is the main thing I have been playing over the past couple months and I've put a lot of time and effort into this server itself, I've also met some amazing people within the community and it would be a shame to throw it all away like this. I'm not too sure what I will end up playing if I had to leave this server for good, I also feel I should be unbanned as I'm definitely not one to brake rules so to leave this server on these terms would be pretty dissappointing for myself, these things I should of thought about before I broke the NLR.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't feel very serious when I confronted you about this. First you lied, saying "Oh the weed came from my house, in Kavala, not from the truck". I then asked how come it was exactly 23 weed missing from the truck and exactly 23 weed on you. You then said you "were given keys by a friend". I asked you which friend, and you answered "A friend who went AFK". I still asked you for the name, and you started giggling and said "friend number 3".

So in conclusion, when I spoke to you you lied, trolled and didn't take it serious at all. I wouldn't have issued bans if you had taken it just a little bit serious and not so obviously trolled and made fun of me for trying to talk to you.

You didn't feel very serious when I confronted you about this. First you lied, saying "Oh the weed came from my house, in Kavala, not from the truck". I then asked how come it was exactly 23 weed missing from the truck and exactly 23 weed on you. You then said you "were given keys by a friend". I asked you which friend, and you answered "A friend who went AFK". I still asked you for the name, and you started giggling and said "friend number 3".

So in conclusion, when I spoke to you you lied, trolled and didn't take it serious at all. I wouldn't have issued bans if you had taken it just a little bit serious and not so obviously trolled and made fun of me for trying to talk to you.
I know mate, apologies for the sarcasm and everything else, I also wasn't intentionally making fun of you, I had no intentions of doing so and never would It just led from one thing to another,  I guess I was just trying to get out of a situation really :/ The ban was issued fairly that's why I accepted it as it was and made an appeal. I know the admins will make the right decision here, so I'll leave it in your hands, but like I said, I'd be very disappointed to leave the community in this way.

Cheers for your time anyway Brat.

@DeFrag

Why did you not take the rules and the ingame admin seriously ?... This community and server is no joke.

@DeFrag

Why did you not take the rules and the ingame admin seriously ?... This community and server is no joke.
Hey mate, I understand this community and server are no joke, hence why I play here, definitely the best Altis life server going, I guess really there's no explanation for what I done other than me being immature. I knew I broke the rule and accepted that I was being banned as soon as the admin approached me, my response probably wasn't as serious as it could of been as I kinda thought I was getting banned regardless. I know this is just about as poor as it gets. That's not my usual self, work's been stressful and I'm ashamed that it's affected my attitude in the game. If I'm to be given another chance I can assure you this will not happen again. 

Apologies to you aswell.

Only chance you get. Make sure you read all the rules, then you can go play.

There's no excuse for lying to an admin, and you will be watched closely.

Unbanned: 14/09/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back