What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - DeFrag (Not Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
In-game Name
DeFrag

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/15/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
TKC Blanket Ban?

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned as I i'm part of the gang TKC who were blanket banned.

Why should we unban you.
I should be unbanned because I had nothing to do with whatever happened and haven't played the server in a good amount of time, will be playing again soon.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you still in contact with them? or have they contacted you?

I was contacted by a member of the gang, basically told me what had happened and TKC had been blanket banned. I am still in contact with a few of them as they've been great friends for the past couple months.. I wasn't aware and wasn't a part of what happened until I was told about it by a gang member.

P.S - I haven't played on the server properly for quite some time.

@DeFrag TKC will not be returning onto the server, I would suggest you go and look at the ban post to see why they have been banned if you are in contact with any of the names listed there.

To be clear due to the serious nature of this event we cannot have any bad vibes towards this community and its members or a repeat of this situation again.

@Wilco I did read the post after being told about it, I never really had contact with any of the names listed other than when we were all playing in game. What they done is pathetic and a very stupid thing to do. But what I'm gathering from your reply it's almost like I have to lose all contact with Ex-TKC members to be able to play again? Have I understood that right?

Wilco and Neo have been very busy.

Anyone on the list, just remember that someone committed an illegal act against a forum moderator, so the question is are they people you want to associate with?

If you're ready to cut ties, we can proceed.

@DeFrag

Please respond soon, we can't keep it open
Sorry for the wait been busy with a few things.

I actually realised I'm not banned from the server because I left the gang to play with a couple mates so was not part of the ban. I was told by a member of TKC that I was banned that's why I made a ticket in the first place. Not sure what I should do now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back