What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - dbartley37 - 06/09/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbartley37

In-game Name
dave

Steam ID
dbartley37

The date of your ban.
06/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
not sure sorry

Reason given for your ban.
dont know i was in a crowd of people

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was standing by the police station and some idiot shot at the police i think they thought it was we i didnt even have a gun

Why should we unban you ?
i realy like this game the role play servers are great i only got the game yesterday

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please supply correct steam ID, the long number starting with 7

In-game Name
dave

Steam ID
dbartley37

The date of your ban.
06/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
not sure sorry

Reason given for your ban.
dont know i was in a crowd of people

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was standing by the police station and some idiot shot at the police i think they thought it was we i didnt even have a gun

Why should we unban you ?
i realy like this game the role play servers are great i only got the game yesterday

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

hi there i dont know what u mean or how to find this i have only had a pc since last tuesday

You were banned for shooting into a greenzone. Can you explain this?

i didnt shoot anything in the green zone the person next to me was shooting police officers at the kavala police station he got shot and dropped a gun being new to the game my first server i saw the gun and picked it up thinking wow a free gun and then i got shot and then instantly banned . i enjoy spending time at the police station talking to officers as they are very helpfull so there fore i would never shoot at 1

thanks to trank for helping me out with my steam it im new to pc gaming and didnt know were to look

well i did it was my first time i played the game i didnt even know how to aim a gun never mind shooting it i was banned because i was in a crowd of people who were playing idiots shooting cops

Unfortunatley I simply don't recall this. 

I will lift the ban however please make sure to read the server rules before rejoining the game and follow them accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back