What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dave McCarthy - 09/17/2017 (TS Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

In-game Name
SGT Dave McCarthy [KV287]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/17/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
11.1 Common Sense

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I've been banned from the Teamspeak server because I've sent a screamer

Why should we unban you ?
I want to apologise for it I didn't really know what I was doing I was very stupid I know I broke rules but I really need one more chance because i love this community i've spend alot of time on it and i want to keep roleplaying in the community as now I cant because I'm banned from the Teamspeak, I've Broke (11.1) Common sense - This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak. and please can i have one more chance i dont want to stop roleplaying on this server

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I want to add that I acted very stupidly and I just want one more chance Thank you for reading

What went through your head when you thought this was a good idea?

How can you claim to not know what you were doing?

Well i thought a small joke will not do any harm to anyone but i thought wrong

How can we be certain you won't do something this foolish again?

Well I would think before sending stuff and not be foolish by sending some thing that people may not like 

Just as with the other muppets who decided it was a good idea we're going to call this a lesson learnt. Please don't be doing something this silly again.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back