What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Darth (DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth

In-game Name
Jordan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/30/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
Abusive language out of RP

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because I was using abusive language out of RP chat.

Why should we unban you.
I was really mad at the time because I spawned my Tempest and it just exploded and me and a friend lost a lot of rebel gear and a guy came over and stole it. I understand I shouldn't have reacted in such a way but I spent so much time getting the money for the weapons. I am a loyal player to this server I have been playing for over a year now and this is the only mistake I have made and the only mistake I will make.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty serious. We work hard to maintain an adult community, where comments like these are not accepted. Telling someone to go kill themselves is not just abusive, it's childish and insensitive.

What guarantees do I have you will never do this again? And why should I take the risk with you?

I understand what I said is not acceptable in any shape or form. I also 100% guarantee this will not happen along with any other rule breaking from myself and I am apologetic toward the situation.

Adding 3 days to this dispute due to bumping.

Last edited by a moderator:
you obviously have no understanding of why we run a strict ship, and this is where you depart.

(DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back