What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel05 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeManDan

Dear Admins 

Daniel05 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Daniel
Your Steam Profile ID: AxeManDan
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198115435954
Date & Time you was banned:: July Not sure on exact day now
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Willis King
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for advertising.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 16C) Advertising your teamspeak on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable other than TS.AltisLife.co.uk
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Id already explained in another post along with another unban appeal which was actioned and i was unbanned, i didnt really know where else to put this so i put it here, i was banned off the TeamSpeak for advertising by accident, however if i wasnt carrying on the way i was it would never have happened. My Fault. It did happen a long time ago. However i did put this in as well as my other Appeal which was accepted and was wondering if i can get back on the ts now that im back on the servers. I didnt know where else to put this.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertising is a perm ban with no appeal, but I don't know and can't check if this was an honest mistake or not..

@Wills King what do you remember or have in your notes?

This is the only Daniel I could find in the Database. 

235:17> "丹尼爾" is now known as "*******.teamspeak.***" <235:40> "********.teamspeak.***" is now known as "dANIEL" <235:44> "dANIEL" is now known as "Daniel"

Full IP has been removed. For this reason I issued a ban for advertising.

@Khandamir/Paul Montana 

Yeah I know, I was messing around with friends we were being dicks which led to the mistake, I own up to that. It was my fault however Wilco has unbanned me from the server on a good understanding that I will not mess it up and I will behave myself. However i can't enjoy the server properly without access to the TS, I have found a good group of players to play with, ones that obay the rules, as will I. But they use the TS. 

Since advertising carries a ban without appeal, I will leave this one up to a main admin. Can't really decide if this can be overlooked so this gent can enjoy the server again to its full extent.

@Neo

You were banned ingame for a totally different reason. Not in terms of advertising. 

You admit to messing about and being "dicks", so Why should we unban potential troublemakers?

a potential troublemaker i would have been a few months ago when i was an idiot. however now that i've taken time out and given myself time to mature and gain respect for others and the rules. I do not what want to ever get banned again, i learned my lesson and it was a tough lesson. but one i needed.

Please supply your teamspeak ID and your current IP and we will give you one last shot, Next ban will be a fully community ban @Daniel05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back