What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel05 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeManDan

Dear Admins 

Daniel05 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Daniel
Your Steam Profile ID: AxeManDan
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198115435954
Date & Time you was banned:: August
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Noze
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned as i combat logged just before restart as i didn't want to lose my gear after being shot.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I have taken a lot of time away as i know what i did was wrong, i abused the rules. So i took a long break from the game to let myself mature a bit, think on what i've done wrong and why not to do it again, over the time i have been away it has been making want to come back more and more, i now realize how stupid i was and why i will never do it again, i miss the server i miss the people and i miss the great RP. I am very sorry for what i done and it wont happen again.

PS sorry i couldn't add a date as i cant remember the exact date it was as it was some time ago.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is a perm, however I thought if you don't try you don't get anything, I was just hoping for maybe a final chance. Even if it's under strict observation. I guess I was just holding onto some shred of hope I might be able to play again after learning my lesson. 

and i just really miss playing on the server. I miss all the people and the great roleplay. I was stupid and didn't follow the rules and i should have. I put stupidy before logic and thats my fault

Follow the rules closely going forward @Daniel05 - I have reset your money as a term of your FINAL chance unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back