What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel05 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeManDan

Dear Admins 

Daniel05 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Daniel
Your Steam Profile ID: AxeManDan
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198115435954
Date & Time you was banned:: 15/08/2015 5:20
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): PC Willis King
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was band off of the Teamspeak for a unjust miss understanding, i accidentally copy and pasted a different TS link into my name when i was trying to type my name in. as me and my friends were wanting a new ts as a couple of boys wouldnt leave us alone, i was quickly selecting their names to send them private messages i clicked on my own name also. and as i was quickly copying and pasting the link in private messages i accidentally copied it into my name then not two minutes later i was banned, even though the time i changed my name was within a minute of noticing that i did it, i changed it. then without warning i was banned. Not even a chance to explain.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Advertising in TS, yet i did not break a rule intentionally, it was an accident.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because i have done nothing wrong other than make a simple human error and it will not happen again, i love this server, i've made too many friends that i do not want to stop playing with as i cant access the ts server.

P.S. Also the mentor came into our channel and starting listening in, he also followed us when we changed channels which as far as i am led to believe, he is not allowed to do. if i am wrong then please correct me.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I banned you for changing your name to a different ts ip.

<235:17> "丹尼爾" is now known as "dude****.teamspeak.wtf"<235:40> "dudetime.teamspeak.wtf" is now known as "dANIEL"<235:44> "dANIEL" is now known as "Daniel"

Before I banned you, I made sure that that was a real TS server, which it is.

On the note of me following you:

1. You were in the public channels with very interesting name (Normally trolls have similar name)

2. You left and joined the Glasgow room I believe, and I joined you there based on what I head from listening in the other public channel.

That is why I followed you. And as far as I'm aware, I'm allowed to.

-Wills King

Look at the time difference in my name chance when i realized what happened, do you think there would be seconds in it if i was advertising? No i would have kept it there.
the thing about the name changing i already explained, it was a mix of having a laugh and trying to avoid kids following us, i have three men that can confirm this.

You gave me no warning, didn't want to chat, you were silent, you said nothing didn't even get a chance to explain hardly. Which is unjust.

I'm not looking for an argument and I'm not looking for a dispute, i just want to resolve this so i can carry on and enjoy the game with my friends.

I apologize for the thing about not knowing whether or not you were allowed to join/follow i was unsure. 

Also apologies for spelling you name wrong in the post, thought it was Willis not Wills.

There is no warnings here, if you have read the rules its plain and simple.

The mentor/admin is allowed to follow and listen in to any room! we have rules and we are here to enforce them which this mentor within his right did.

As per the rules its a community ban without appeal, we are fedup of people using popular servers like ours to try and get people on theres, also we protect our members from this type of advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back