What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel05 - 05/30/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeManDan

In-game Name
Daniel

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladik Ka

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned as Vladik thought a mate and i decided to go head on at each other coming past the airfield. The person i hit, i didn't know, i was shifting at about 300/kmh down that road as i thought, nice road i'll open up the car up as you do. I didnt expect an offroad to appear out of nowhere and we had a collision, it was happened in a matter of seconds, i had no time to react when the offroad moved onto my side of the road, i apologize for what happened, and it was just coincidence.

Why should we unban you ?
As most of you will know i've been banned before and i was told, anymore and you're done.. so i am on my best behavior to not get banned again. It was an accident, i didn't know the other person involved.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
VDM is Vehicle Death Match, where a player intentionally uses a vehicle in order to kill/or disable another.

If I'm honest I can't remember this one. But as you know I don't just ban willynilly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont go speeding, doing speeds of up too 300 km/h. So if someone is to come directly at me i can swerve and avoid a collision with them

You've been banned before... 

This is your 3rd ingame ban..

Due to the fact that the bans before happened a while ago, I will unban you for a FINAL CHANCE. Don't waste it and make sure that you do understand ALL the rules.

Name:Daniel

Steam ID:76561198115435954

GUID:ff710334c069ecfe80f0d54dbb460702

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back