What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Daniel05 - 04/02/18 (Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeManDan

In-game Name
Daniel

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/08/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
vdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Vehicle Death Match, its one of the biggest rules to be broken.

Why should we unban you ?
I have taken a lot of time out from roleplaying games, nearly two years to be exact, but now I find myself wanting to come back and play roleplay again, it's been a while and most games now bore me just now, I miss the laughs with random strangers, It was that long ago I can barely remember the incident, I didn't attempt to put an appeal in at the time as I felt my track record wasn't the best either so I thought there isn't much point, i'll take some time out and step away from it for a while, especially the gang I was playing with, there was a lot of.. immaturity at the time shall we say. I'd love to get back on the server and get back into roleplay on a server I know and trust, sorry for any grievances I have caused.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I find myself wanting to come back and play roleplay again,
so last time you were here not to roleplay. but to use your vehicle as a weapon so how can we be sure you will roleplay this time? 
Also Quote me the rules you broke, and tell me why we have these in place? 

At the time of the ban I was driving as ARAC and then I was banned for VDM out the blue, I do remember having a collision with someone earlier in the day where we both died.

i had played the server for a few years, roleplayed as a gang member, a gang leader, we successfully roleplayed the HM treasury as gas men doing repair work on a ‘boiler’ we bought small vans and boiler suits to fit carried toolbags in our bags and were completely unarmed, I also spent time in the police where I think I made it to spc way way back before they changed some of the rules on police and when PC’s where allowed to patrol on there own, I then went back to role playing as a gang member for a while and then decided to try ARAC was not long after that I was banned, this was all over a few years, there were other small things I did and with friends like a burger van in kavala. 

The rule I broke was VDM, Vehicle Deathmatch

- Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back