What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Chirven (DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirven

Dear Admins 

Chirven has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Chirven
Your Steam Profile ID: Wang1234
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198011192829
Date & Time you was banned:: 13/11/2014
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because I combat logged in front of multiple police officers, which subsequently ruined the RP and fun.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I hope to give you a reason to unban me by explaining my story and why I have changed:

Hello admins of ALUK. I started the Altis Life gamemode roughly a year ago on this server. I instantly loved it and played it every night, building up money and and progressing in the game. After I had built up enough money for a rebel license, I bought one and payed for my very first set of rebel gear. Near that time, I ran into a police checkpoint and was subsequently arrested for my rebel gear. Despite valuing the server so much, I risked some of the best fun on a game I have ever had and combat logged. I got banned which made me realize how attached to the server I really became in just a couple months. It was fairly hard to play other games which were just simply not fun after I had immersed myself on ALUK. The feeling of reality is unparalleled and I quite honestly wonder how that feeling can be achieved for all the other people who play it in just one gamemode, but it really is incredible. It was hard trying to find other servers. I tried another UK community for a couple days but never really got into it. Then I tried a US community for three to four months. I enjoyed playing on it but it still felt like another game, the server was undeveloped and it was too arcade like. The RP was awful too. After getting bored of that server I went onto a rising UK/EU community. I progressed on that one and within four months I created a rebel gang which lasted for five months and was one of the top three on the server by the end of it. I loved the server, however that one felt like any normal game too, and, while it was fun, I started to get bored of it.
I traveled to my friend’s house recently and stayed there for a couple days, I told him about AL earlier and he picked ALUK as a server to start on. Intrigued, I watched him play over his shoulder and I realized how much fun I used to have on this server. The game felt alive and the roads were populated. The nostalgia was overwhelming really. I reflected on all the servers in which I have played on and, while I enjoyed all of the servers, ALUK was the one in which I had the best times. I will always remember how much fun I had with my friend on that server. The direction that the server has is attractive and refreshing. I feel like I need a change of server, and playing on my friends account over the past couple days has been an eye opener on what server I would like.
That’s probably not enough to unban me, so here is a list of things I can bring to the server:
I am mature, so will never say anything stupid and will always act accordingly.
I am active on all communities I play on. The other community I played on is one where I had 800+ posts on the forums and played actively law enforcement and rebel.
I am experienced in AL with 1700+ hours on ArmA3.
My roleplaying is of a high quality standard seeing as I have RPed on WoW for three years, played DnD for 2.5 years and RPed on AL for a year now.

Final note: I love this server. While I was an idiot before with my combat log, I am a seasoned player now, who will not make such mistakes. Please give me another chance I will do my part in return.
- Chirven

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/9763-chirven-idler-action-bans-issued-13112014/#comment-56210

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ghostpanda. You were denied access to these forums in November, since then you've stated you've changed, but why should we believe this?

Hello Ghostpanda. You were denied access to these forums in November, since then you've stated you've changed, but why should we believe this?
Hello Neo. I understand your concern as to whether I have changed, I think I can prove it to you however. I was inexperienced in the gamemode when I started, and did not know how to control my actions in a game that demands so much responsibility. Over the past year I have seasoned myself in the gamemode and I assure you, I have never caused trouble in any other communities. The permanent ban taught me the reality of how to conduct myself while playing. It also taught me that breaking rules isn't worth the risk, and is obviously a dick move. At the end of the day, unbans will always be hard for admins to decide, and there is no certainty that I will keep my word. However, I'm still playing the gamemode after all this time, so I will return with a new me, who has a better attitude and a genuine care for the community. Please take my word for this one, Neo.

I respect what you've said, but you hit the nail on the head. At this time we're not looking Unban people that have been turned away. Maybe one day in the near future, but I can't promise that.

I will not turn this ban over, It's been setup by wilco.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back