What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Caspr (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspr

In-game Name
Tommy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/18/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
Possible Moneyduping

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
*Please Note* Its been a good 5 months since I was banned, and as you can hopefully sympathise, Im not going to be able to remember every small detail of what happened.

From what I can remember, I met up with a player in my gang as he was going to give me a sizeable amount of money for Rebel supplies etc.. I had been given money over other 3 weeks id played but was aware of the £999,999 glitch which had happened to our group twice and had to go through the hassle of getting compensation. I thought the easiest way to just transfer a sum over £1m was just to rob him, which I think was the simplest way at the time.

Im not sure if its still the case now but when I played 5 months ago, when someone got robbed the value of the robbery appeared like a small notification in the top right so obviously the whole server went nuts when I was robbing my mate for £1.2 or whatever it was. Moments later I was banned.

http://i.imgur.com/uFu5BjG.jpg

Why should we unban you.
In my honest opinion, I think I was wrongly banned. It's been a long time away from Altis and the game itself as I had commitments to studies, work etc.. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 week experience on this game, playing some 7 or 8 hours at a time. Its an experience I'm very willing to continue, as long as you see fit.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why has it took you so long to appeal?

The morning after I was banned, I was going on a trip to UAE and when I got back my friends had ceased playing it as much and the hype we had around it died as people in our gang started to play less etc.. After dealing with my commitments outside of the game I came back to Steam to find there was an re-ignited interest. This is why I have only chosen to dispute the ban at such a late stage. 

All the money in general? When I joined, my friend had played here for a while so he set me up with a couple hundred thousand for licenses etc.. but we got a hell of a lot of money from just robbing people up at traders, road blocks then selling their vehicles and contents. We did that for like.. 10 hours a day on some days, for about 3/4 weeks so made a lot. I hope this answers your question. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back