What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BrotherOfWar - 07/04/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherOfWar

In-game Name
[TKC]Brotherofwar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/05/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
I thing part of a gang that did Againt the rule Stuff?not yet sure.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Hi hello There.
I really don´t know where to start...
I used to play on this Server quite alot back in 2013 and got in love with the server.
I had 1 time that i behaved wrongly since i still was not quite sure of all rules.
Apart from that single time i always behaved accordingly to the rules...
But with time and i was studying back then i quit for quite a long time..
1 year to be exactly and came back to know i was banned...
Never mentioned why...But i asked around with people i played with and it seems that the clan i belonged with [TKC] back then had some some of arguer with the admins? or played against the rules...
And just banned everyone connected to it.
Me included...
Vladic asked-me trough this messenger option on this website but i really never answered to him since i was absent such a long time.
And im sorry for not showing up.
Apart from that i might be wrong due to the reason i was banned.
But i never had any dispute aside from that 1 time on couple first days and i gived along everyone nicely.
So ye i think that is it.

Why should we unban you ?
Why should you unban-me?...
Because now that im done with college and university i really have some time left to fill and i want to get those good vibes you´re server once gave me...
With all the cops respecting everyone and sometimes the occasionally craziness haha that kept my heart pounding.
I wish to have a chance to get it back...
If you allow me to have another shoot without the [TKC] past hystory that i was in my opinion Wrongly punished.
AGAIN i might be wrong...But thats why im appealing after all this time to know the real reasons...
And hopefully to get a chance to make part of this great comunity with flaws like everyone else and me.
Thanks for the time.And have a great time.! :D

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a name that rings any bells to me, which I suppose is bound to be more of a good thing..

A lot has changed since you were last here, have you revisited the rules page? Could you prove it by quoting me the baiting rule and RDM rules, with a short explanation in your own words, please. (Because that is the main reason TKC was blanket banned)

Ye for sure :).

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

My owm explanation: 

Rdm:  What not to do =taking any sort of agressive action without any quality attempts of role-playing. And just straight going for the gun to talk by itself.

Baiting= try to do any actions that allow me to some extent denie the need of role play action from my end to be able to shoot someone i wanted to injure.

I didn´t knew at the time i was banned.

But i knew a couple of time later when i asked around with people i used to play with...

has i stated on my appeal previously.

Therefore i know now that they broke it.

And therefore they got disbanded it seems and never to be heard of again.

guess ill have to make better choices regarding who should i represent In the term of (clans\teams) to stand for.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you do next time, if you are in a gang that get involved in multiple and repeatedly rule breaks? 

I will not make the same mistake..Even if it happens i will swiftly either disconnect from the gang or even report such facts when they break the rules.

Rules are to be taken seriously.

It sounds like you got caught with the wrong crowd early on and weren't here when the trouble started. Good luck in Altis.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back